“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 4 October 2009

What?!

I don't know what happened last night, but I couldn't sleep for shit.

A friend came over, we had a couple of beers and I was in bed by 12.30.

But then I woke up at 2am and just couldn't get back to sleep. I gave up at like 2.30am and just got up and started to watch some online TV. At 3.45am I decided to try and go back to sleep but it just wasn't happening....and it's really annoying.

Especially because I wanna start back at the gym today and now I feel really tired. I was gonna take 3 classes but I'm not sure...maybe I should just ease back into it and just do one 30minute class. I dunno though...30 mins seems so little...but I guess I should just wait and see how I feel when the class is done. It has been 6 months after all and i know for a fact that I am totally out of shape. Probably gonna be dying after the step class. Yah, I think I'll just do the one today. When I was signing up yesterday, the studios were absolutely rammed coz it's the weekend, so I think I wanna take advantage of the early morning classes during the week while I actually have time to do them.

Wish me luck!

xx

No comments: