“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Monday 12 October 2009

:-)

What a weekend!

I had a couple of friends fly in from Kyushu. It was sooooo great to see them you have no idea.

On Saturday night was the big one. I had been looking forward to that night for 2 months. Paul van Dyk at ageHa! There was a good group and the party started at my place with a ridiculous amount of alcohol and pizza!

So eventful. So much happened. But we have all agreed that what happens in ageHa stays in ageHa so unfortunately I can't share with you! LOL!

But I can tell you about the funniest and most embarrassing punked out moment ever that happened to my friend. That person isn't even embarrassed about it but it's absolutely HILARIOUS!!!

So my friend really badly needed to pee. Instead of going before we got on the bus to go to the club, they decided to hold it. And hold it. By the time that we arrived there, they were on the verge of peeing their pants. So when they get off the bus, they immediately ran into this car park where there were loads of vans parked. As they were running, this guy shouts out really loudly 'トイレでしょう?だめだめ!公園!’ He basically knew exactly what they were trying to do and told them that they can't pee there and to go to the park! LOLOLOLOL!! Punked!!! In front of everyone! I couldn't stop laughing!

Yesterday we headed back down to Yokohama. I love it down there so much. We got down there pretty late and we were all exhausted so we didn't hang out at Cosmo World but it was nice to just be there anyway. And help them spend their money!

So quiet in my house now that they've gone! I miss them already!

Come back!

xx

No comments: