“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Monday 5 October 2009

Are You Kidding Me?!

Louis put through those twats John and Edward?!

Jesus! They are so damn annoying!

I beg all you UK peeps to not vote for them and get their arses kicked off!

Absolutely ghastly!!

On another note - the over 25s. HOW hard is it to just choose 3? It's like I like every single one of them. With the group category, I only actually like one act, I like 3 of the girl acts (why didn't Danni put Despina through?! I mean, Rachel is good but not THAT good), I hate all of the boys ( Rikki and Joseph do my head in! And the boys cry more than anyone else) and only like one of the groups. But every single one of the acts in the over 25s deserves to go through to the live show. Such a shame that Simon could only pick 3. But I think he did end up chosing the right 3 - they are def my faves out of the group anyway!

xx

No comments: