“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Tuesday 20 October 2009

The Right Thing?!

You know when you get completely caught up in something, you honestly believe that what you are doing is the right thing...because it's what you want.

But then all it takes is for someone to express a sign of doubt or uncertainty to bring you crashing back down to Earth!

Wish I'd noticed it earlier instead of living through the days with my head in the clouds, oblivious to all the signs that were right there in front of me. I learnt a long time ago that you just can't force a situation - force something to happen because it's what you want. Yet there I was, trying to do exactly that.

Man, what a fool I've been.

Again!

Doh!

xx

No comments: