“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 7 October 2009

Typhoon

The typhoon warnings have been going crazy as everyone prepares for it to come tomorrow.

I'm kinda meh because my classes have been cancelled tomorrow. And I've been told the day before so I don't even get compensated for them. So that means that I'm 1man out of pocket which I am not happy about. At all. I'm not in a great financial situation right now and need all of the money which I'm making.

It's been raining all week and has gotten so cold! I'm surprised I've been going out in it everyday to go to the gym.

I've been at there all day today. That's not to say I spent 6 hours working out! My aerobics classes were at really awkward times and it just seemed easier to stay. My legs are aching a little bit but I am feeling really good.

And I'm glad because my skin is starting to clear up. I had like this mammoth outbreak because someone has been causing me so much stress recently and my skin has been taking the brunt of it.

It's like I am so sick of it all. There is this massive temptation to just walk away but just because that's the easiest thing to do, it doesn't make it the right thing to do. The most annoying thing is like you think you sort something out and then BAM! The next day it's something else.

It's killing me!!!!

xx

No comments: