“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Thursday 8 October 2009

Hunger Strikes

I'm back at that point again where no matter how much I eat, I'm always hungry.

Maybe it's coz I've started working out again, but whenever I eat, I think I'm like full for about 20 minutes before it feels like I haven't eaten anything at all.

I've had 4 big meals today and a few snacks. And what's even more annoying about that is that I don't have the money to splash out on buying loads and loads of food. I cook so much - whenever I make a meal, it would normally feed 3-4 people and I finish it all myself. Sometimes I make a conscious effort to save half for lunch the next day or dinner the same day but I've normally polished it off before that time comes, because I feel full...but then hungry again.

Grrrr.....

Why is everything so expensive here?! I want Tesco!

Ooooohhhhh...I could totally polish off a packet of Tesco Value sausage rolls right about now!

But seeing as I can't, I'm gonna go to bed instead.

Night.

xx

No comments: