“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 7 October 2009

Raaahhhh!!!

Have you seen the latest episode of House?

What a cracker! I LOVED it!

It's great to see the old team back together again - how long that will last, I'm not sure. But I loved the battle with morals....you're a doctor, but do you let a tyrant die, or save his life so he can fly home and massacre a whole race? I shan't spoil it for you in case you haven't seen it yet!

I watched the lastest episode of Gossip Girl as well. Jenny is look fabulous! But this season for me is all about Chuck. Who is getter hotter and hotter by the episode!! And his voice is so unbelievably seductively sexy. I wish I met someone who spoke like that!

*sigh*

xx

No comments: