“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 28 October 2009

Today's Quote

Written by an unknown author, this one really got to me.

"I've learned that it's taking me a long time to become the person I want to be".

When you're younger, you have these goals in your head that you're gonna be in a certain place by a certain time.

And damn, I am nowhere near where I wanted to be at this age. Admittedly, I'm not doing too bad but still nowhere near.

And that makes me a bit sad to be honest! Plus I want to use this as the kick up the arse I need to work harder to get closer to being where and who I want to be.

xx

No comments: