“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 18 October 2009

WOW!!!!!!

I went to see Beyonce last night!!

WHAT a show!! I had an absolutely blinding time! Everything was absolutely stunning - her clothes, her dancing and her VOICE just blew me away. There was a gorgeous tribute to Michael Jackson and I had to laugh at times when her backing singers (The Mamas) took to the stage and were spitting out all these filthy lyrics and all the Japanese people were just standing there nodding their heads with no idea what they were saying! LOL!

1man well spent. I haven't been to a concert in such a long time and I just loved it. Loved it, loved it, loved it! And I got to have an awesome boogie as well!

All this was followed with a great night out on the town, club hopping and lots of drinking. So much fun.

Awesome night out.

xx

No comments: