“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 25 October 2009

Typical!!

LOL and there I was saying that I wasn't gonna go out coz I was sick!!!

I didn't go on my hot date but I still had a blinding night out in nichome. And it was so typical that I would find the hottest straight guy ever in a gay club...only to find out that he was going back to LA in a couple of days! Doh! Just my luck!!! Only one thing you can do in a situation like that!

;-)

The party at my place was pretty good fun too - the perfect warm up. I was feeling a bit better before I left but I noticed that my eyes had started to weep. And then throughout the course of the night the swelling got worse and worse - I actually looked like I'd been punched!

And then I woke up this morning and confirmed that I have conjunctivitus. Great! It's like my body is on a breakdown or something! Typical now that I've started back at the gym! Argh! But I went to the chemist this morning to get some eyedrops and it's feeling much better already. So hopefully this shouldn't last for too long. Although I still think I might have to go to the doctor to get some antibiotics for my throat. I'll wait until Wednesday and then decide.

Gah! I just hate being sick. Just need to rest this week.

xx

No comments: