“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Thursday 22 October 2009

That's It

So you know that I always edit what I write - I never use names.

But recently I've had to edit the content because writing certain things can hurt people's feelings and to be honest, I've been getting grief about some of the things that I've written.

But you know what? That's enough now. A blog is a personal space. I use this to just write down random thoughts and feelings and also for people back home to keep up with what's going on. After all, not everyone is on Facebook.

If you don't like what you read, you have the choice of not reading it at all! Humans are curious creatures though! It's like, you see something awful in a movie, yet you can not stop watching. At the end of the day, people want to know what happens next!

And here, you will definitely find out!

So no more content editing!

Get ready for a bumpy ride! LOL!

xx

No comments: