“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 21 October 2009

C.S.I

Man, I'm really on a blogging thing today! It's so frustrating being sick because you know you have you just kick back and rest.

So I've kinda got into C.S.I. I'm not watching it online but on regular TV and there's like 3 different C.S.I shows. I absolutely love it! How amazing is it how they can test for all these different things to find out who commits the crimes? It's so interesting to see what you can work out from a single sheet of paper, from scraping a person's fingernails and from simply smelling something. Really incredible!

Although it's not the best thing to watch when you're eating. I actually retched earlier and nearly threw up my shrimp and avocado salad.

But yah, if you've never seen it, check it out!

xx

No comments: