“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 25 October 2009

Jealous

I was just talking to my friend in Saudi Arabi and I am so jealous!

She's sick as well...except she has this amazing medical insurance so she gets to go the hospital...and then leave with a whole medicine goody bag. All for a measly 5-6quid.

Ah man, that is so unfair!! Just buying my tiny 10ml bottle of eyedrops cost me 7 quid.

But they are working nicely. My eye isn't oozing as much gunk now and the swelling has gone down a tiny bit. Although it's still a disgusting red colour. Yuk.

I'll stick with it - after all, it's not gonna magically improve in the space of a few hours. Although I wish it would because then I wouldn't have had to cancel my class tomorrow. I'm not in a financial position to be doing that.

Grrrr....

No comments: