“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Friday 2 October 2009

Woah

I just got phone call from someone I never thought I would speak to again.

I didn't recognise the number when it flashed up...but I sure as hell know that voice.

I was so shocked....and have been kind of left in a state of disbelief. Like, nothing came of the phone call - I'm not gonna meet this person or anything. It was just a call to see how I am and how I'm settling into Tokyo and didn't last any longer than 2 and a half minutes.

But it was just weird that I should hear from them after such a long time. And especially after so much has happened with us. I kinda wonder what the whole point was because there was no mention of seeing each other or anything like that. It was more like a good luck and take care of yourself call and that was it. So I can't help but think "why bother?"

Why did you call?

People do randomly call up people from time to time just to see how they are. I do it - I guess I just never thought that this person would, that's all. It's a surprise...but I guess i'm making too much out of it, でしょう?

Hmmmm.....

xx

No comments: