“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Thursday 15 October 2009

Do You Ever Get That Feeling....

....that you just can't say or do anything right?

Or that anything that you do saying is taken too literally or interpreted in the wrong way?

That's what it's been like for me for about the last month.

And the problem with that is that people are too quick to react to stuff, instead of taking a second to think about what I'm trying to say or even simply ask me what I mean.

They just go ahead and jump down my throat and cuss me out. And I'm just sick of it. I'm dealing with enough right now, what with being dumped a second year running, to be dealing with everyone else's misinterpretations and whatnot.

Try just asking. It works wonders.

xx

No comments: