“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 14 October 2009

Retard Moment

I went to the gym this morning.

It was all going well - I did my aqua class, soaked in the onsen - it felt great.

Then I was getting ready for my dance class...and I realised I'd forgotten my trainers.

Bollocks!

I was pissed because there is no way in hell I was gonna wear a pair of rental trainers - GROSS! So I had to just come back home. I only worked out for 30mins but it was tough and my legs are aching so I guess it's a good thing.

Not to mention that I'm absolutely knackered anyway.

Argh!

xx

No comments: