“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Thursday 29 October 2009

Holiday!!!

I so badly wanna go on holiday.

I hate not having a break to look forward to! This time last year I was planning my holiday to Thailand and Cambodia! And this year I'm stuck in Japan. Booo!!!

So I've decided to start looking into my holidays next year instead! I mean, why not? It's not like I don't have the time on my hands and seeing as I'm sick, I have more time than ever!

I'm thinking the French Polynesia for Golden Week - either Taihiti or Bora Bora. And then I wanna do a trip to the states next summer, after I do a quick trip back to Kyushu.

I need to find some time in there to do Laos and finish off Vietnam and get to Malaysia and Singapore. If Bora Bora or Tahiti become too expensive, then Golden Week would be perfect for Malaysia.

Yay! I love planning holidays! Just a shame that I'm gonna have to wait so long before I even get to go anywhere!

xx

No comments: