“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 4 October 2009

One Class Down

I went to my first aerobics class in 6 months today.

What I like about the classes at this gym is that they vary from 30-45 minutes (well, the aerobics ones do anyway), instead of the knackered 50-60 minutes at the gym I used to go to. So it's a nice way to ease back into it.

I didn't wanna push myself so I only did one class today. It's not just the fact that I'm out of shape, I don't wanna put too much pressure on my foot. Which is feeling great.

OMG the shower room in this place is absolutely STUNNING! They are individual cubicles which are all granite and marble and so plush! I'm used to communal showers and a shoddy locker room. Everything is just so nice at this new place.

And I put on a hair mask today and my hair smells so damn good! Hehe!

I realise now how ripped off I was at the last place. Not only did you have the monthly fee, you had to pay every time you went. So if I do the math, I actually paid more to go to the gym before I moved to Tokyo. Which is crazy seeing as this new one is nicer, bigger, offers way more facilities, and you don't have to pay every time you go. Sweet.

And I shall be there again tomorrow. Ready to deal with the 'OMG there's a gaijin' stares once more!

xx

No comments: