“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 25 October 2009

LOLOL!

I just watched the X Factor show from last night.

John and Edward are killing me! How can you watch them perform and not laugh?! So cheesy with terrible dance moves but I just can't stop watching! You know he needs to leave soon though? Lloyd. I think he is terrible every week. Something about his voice just never works with whatever song he sings.

And why the hell is Danyl not getting more praise? He has been absolutely incredible - especially this week I thought his performance was amazing. Yet none of the judges (other than Simon obviously) seem really excited by what he's doing. Poor guy. And he is serious hotness as well!

Looking forward to watching the results show tomorrow!

xx

No comments: