“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Thursday 15 October 2009

Party Time!

My God, there is so much stuff going on over the next couple of months.

I have something planned every weekend this month, and most of next month. I can barely keep up with what's going on! Not to mention the fact that all of this stuff costs money and is putting a mammoth hole in my wallet.

But the thing is, all this stuff coming up is so awesome, that I just can't pass it up! Plus I always look at these events as a way to meet new people, so it's all good! That's how I'm justifying it anyway!

And considering that I'm gonna be stuck in Japan for Xmas and New Year while all my friends are jetting off somewhere else, I'm gonna get my partying in while I can!

xx

No comments: