“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Monday 26 October 2009

You Really ARE Kidding Me

I just watched the X Factor results show.

And I CANNOT believe that Miss Frank and Danyl were in the bottom two.

Seriously I think the public are just pissing around. Trying to wind everyone up by keeping John and Edward in. Not to mention Lloyd, who was absolutely TERRIBLE on Saturday night. And it's completely unfair on the acts who are actually talented. Like Miss Frank and Danyl. Who both blew me away on the show and got glowing feedback from all the judges. It annoys me that the public don't support the real talent.

Arrrrgggghhhh!!!!

I feel sorry for them girls.

Get youself together UK!!!

xx

No comments: