“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Monday 9 November 2009

THANK YOU!!!

Awwww you guys!!!

I love you all!!

Even though I haven't said what's going on with me right now, I just wanna tell you how much I really appreciate all the emails and phone calls and all your support. You lot are amazing!!

LOL and I love the attempts to cheer me up! I hate that I laugh at seriously crap jokes! Hehe!

Need to stop thinking that I can find the answer at the bottom of a bottle though! Not to sound like a complete alcoholic but I seriously hit the booze last night and man, when I woke up this morning...I don't even know how to begin to tell you how I felt! I can't believe I actually dragged my arse down to the gym with a pounding heading. But I definitely sweat out the booze...LOVELY!!

But anyways, I just wanted to thank you guys for your support. I'm sure I'll be able to work this out but I definitely will with you all helping me!

xoxo

No comments: