“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Saturday 7 November 2009

I Love Pubs

One of the things I love about Tokyo is having access to British pubs. There are LOADS of them here! And whilst they may be a tad expensive, it's worth every penny!

But I'm definitely paying the price this morning! I wasn't even out that late, rolling in at maybe 1.30am? In my drunken state, I decided that was the perfect time to watch the latest episode of Project Runway! I really don't get the things I do sometimes. I mean, I was falling asleep in the taxi on the way home, and I was pretty sure that I was gonna dive straight into bed.

I do love Project Runway though. What a great show. Although I think Project Runway Canada is better because Iman is absolutely BRUTAL! Her critiques are just so blunt and honest and I LOVE her! Plus in this season, some of the contestants are really annoying. Carol Hannah constantly looks like she's been punched in the face, or hasn't had enough sleep...THAT'S how awful her eye make up is. I just don't get...she's looking in a mirror...how can she not see how bad it looks?!

Needless to say I didn't make it to the gym this morning. Saturdays are always really busy anyway...but I have to meet a couple of friends today. I just wanna stay in bed and watch movies! LOL! I haven't had a free Saturday in over 2 months! And this month is no exception. It's crazy because I keep banging on about how I have to save money but it's practically impossible right now!

Doh!

xx

No comments: