“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 25 January 2012

=)

After my fall last night, I was getting prepared to wake up this morning and find out that I was in too much pain to go to the gym.

LOL - any excuse.

But no, I woke up an hour earlier than my alarm, and even though my hand was (and still is) caning, I decided to get off my lazy arse and go to my aqua class.

When I haven't been for ages, I always realise just how much I miss it! It was pretty hardcore today and even though I've had months off, I was able to keep up with all the other old ladies. LOL - they are amazing!

Definitely going to make it again on Friday. No excuses.

xoxo

No comments: