“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 18 January 2012

OMGGGGGG!!!!

I just absolutely bawled my way through the latest episode of GG.

I try to avoid spoilers so I won't go into too much detail, but I am absolutely stunned at the direction that it's taken. Stunned and GUTTED!!!!!

Watch it already people!!

On a different note, you know I said in my last entry that I really wanted some chocolate? As soon as I published that, the doorbell rang and I got a parcel from my baby girl in Canada!! Chocolate, skittles, toffee, bath salts and some beautiful pictures of her on her wedding day last year.

I miss her so, so much. 

And now I feel sick from scoffing too much almond covered toffee!

HAHA!

xoxo

No comments: