“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Friday 13 January 2012

Grammar, Grammar, Grammar

So before I go to start my CELTA next month, I have to complete a Pre-Course task.

It's all grammar.....and it's 35 PAGES long!!!

(@ @)

I made a start on looking at it tonight and 11 pages in, I've decided to call it a night! All this grammar terminology isn't actually that difficult (yet) but it's so....like...methodical and doesn't exactly make for stimulating reading. Although I have to admit that I've already had a couple of moments that have made me realise how I can teach a regular grammar point more simple in my lessons. 

I had to leg it to the bank in my break today so that I could make my transfer from my Japanese account to my UK account. I managed to make it before 3pm, so I'm hoping that I should be able to make the final payment for the course early next week. Hoping.

But right now, it's time for a hot shower and then bed!

Oyasumi!

xoxo

No comments: