“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Monday 16 January 2012

Hectic Few Days

Everytime that I think I can finally relax, I find there is something else I need to add to my ever increasing to do list.

*sigh*

And it's frustrating trying to deal with a Thai woman's broken English when trying to confirm my accommodation plans for next month. She asked me to fill in a form - I filled it in last week. To make it easier I sent her the original forwarded mail so that she could see that she's the one who messed up if things take a turn for the worse. I just feel like it's a race against the clock to try and get everything sorted and confirmed in just 2 weeks, while working every day and still trying to study Japanese. It's definitely hard.

But hey, it'll all be worth it in the end.

Positive thinking.

xoxo

No comments: