“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Friday 20 January 2012

I. HATE. WINTER

NYYAAAAAAAA!!!

I am so not built for this weather!!!!!

I woke up at 5 and was out the door around 6...to be greeted by a whole load of snow and a biting, cold wind.

>_<

I will be soooo smug when I get on that plane to Bangkok is just 2 weeks.

2 WEEKS!!!

Where did all the time go? This is gonna be another year that flies by super fast - I mean, it's already the end of January! I can barely keep up! But on the other hand, I am pretty much on top of all the arrangements for the course - I just need to work out a few more things that end now.

It's gonna be mad. I'll be going from working every day this month, to studying my arse off every day next month and then back working my arse off every day in March! Seriously - I don't think I'm actually gonna be able to relax until May!

I was totally gonna go back to the gym tonight but it's just so damn cold and walking 20 minutes in those snowy showers is less than appealing. Think I'll settle for next Wednesday instead! LOL!

xoxo

No comments: