“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 15 January 2012

What A Bitch!!!!

Because I was feeling nice, I decided to help out some people at work and open an extra slot so that I could teach a client's first lesson.

My oh my, that was a mistake!!!

That client was a teacher's nightmare - rude, cocky, demanding, driving, snotty, arrogant....all unjustified of course.

And to top it all off, she had the cheek to tell me that I was a perfect candidate for botox!! She told me that even though I was young (I failed to inform her that I am, in fact, going to be turning 30 next year, hence justifying showing some signs of ageing), I had a whole load of fine lines on my forehead!!!

THE NERVE!!!

Point number one - even women to women don't ever make any comments about the appearance of lines or grey hairs unless the person in question brings it up first. This woman doesn't even know me, yet felt it perfectly acceptable to just go for it!! My point to her? You wouldn't do it in Japanese, so don't do it in English either.

Point number two - there isn't one because point number one is so good!!! HAHA!

What a BIATCH!!

How did I react?

"Well, I can see that you're obviously a fan of botox yourself"

HAHAHAHA! 

And then she admitted that botox was her...hobby! (seriously woman - get a life!!!)

I could have slapped her one.

Bitch,

And this happened all because I was nice enough to open another lesson. If I had finished at the time I was supposed to, I never would have had to endure her plastic face.

Lesson learnt!

xoxo

No comments: