“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Monday 23 January 2012

Power Woman!!!!

It's time.

I'm having one of those enlightening I-am-a fabulous-woman-and-I-can-do-anything-I-want moments!

HAHA!

Absolutely BELTING out the lyrics to Beyonce's "Listen" in my house while tidying up. Surprised the windows are still in tact! :P

You know when you just have a feel good mood thing going on? Music is the best way to express that.

I had a really great day today - OK, well not the work bit, but I headed to my Japanese class and had a seriously good nihongo work out session! =) And now I'm at home chilling, catching up on some studying, cooking a yummy dinner and just enjoying the down time that I have promised myself to have every other day.


Think I'll do my nails next!


xoxo

No comments: