“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 25 January 2012

Typical!!

When I woke up this morning and saw the ground covered in snow, I knew that I was gonna be on a mission to take care not to slip and fall over.

I was doing so well all day. All day. And then as I was walking home tonight, literally right outside my house, I slipped on a patch of ice and went flying.

Flat on my back.

OUCH!

I whacked the bones between my hands and wrist and they are absolutely caning now! Hope I don't wake up with any mammoth bruises on my back tomorrow.

Stupid winter.

i hate you.

xoxo

No comments: