“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Friday 27 January 2012

DOH!!!

You know - I honestly had good intentions!

I came home, ran around doing my laundry, made dinner, packed a bag and then headed out to the gym.

When I got to the locker room, I was feeling all smug that I'd made it there and was really looking forward to an aerobics class that I haven't been to in at least 6 months.

I got dressed and then at the last minute I realised I'd forgotten my trainers! 

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Yes, of course I could have taken the easy option and rented a pair, but come on now. Putting on a pair of trainers that have had someone else's sweaty feet in them?!

EEEEEUUUUUUUWWWWW!!!!

No thanks!

I was gutted, but in the end I just enjoyed an onsen and sauna. It's always so packed in there on Friday nights so it was nice to be able to relax knowing that a billion other women weren't waiting for my spot. 

Grrrrrr...still annoyed though because I was totally in the mood! But hey, at least I can have an early night now!


xoxo

No comments: