“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 29 January 2012

A Spot Of Darts

I had so much fun last night playing darts.

I haven't played for absolutely AGES and we discovered a new game called "Survivor" which brought out the competitive edge in every one of us.

I loved it!

Work has been so crazy busy this month, that it was nice to go out, have a few drinks and have so much fun with good people.  =)


It's only a week until I go to Thailand! This time next Sunday, I'll be getting ready to land in Bangkok. It's gonna be another year which absolutely flies by - I can tell already. I'm really looking forward to it though - work is good and if I take a break now, then I know it can stay that way! HAHAHA! I just feel like there are a million things that I should be doing to prepare, but I can't actually think of what they are! =(


Off to the gym! And I'm gonna remember my trainers this time! LOL!


xoxo

No comments: