“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 18 January 2012

Cracking On

It feels so good knowing that I have no reason to leave the house today!

After a hearty breakfast, I started on this pre-course task that I told you I had to do for my CELTA. I'm 17 pages in - another 18 to go! It's not actually that different - it's just really dull. But the geek in me is enjoying studying about phonemes! LOL!

They say that the pre-course task is supposed to prepare you for the course. It's not only doing that, but it's making me realise that I can totally do it! I was worried about all this grammar jargon before, but I think once I can get my head around everything, it will be fine.

Wanna try and finish this thing today so I can make a start on all the reading I have to do.

Back to the grind!!

xoxo

No comments: