“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Monday 23 January 2012

Snow, Snow, Snow

It's hardcore snowing outside...and it's settling.

Now there's more than an inch on the ground. You can't deny the beauty of snow - it looks absolutely gorgeous on the trees and rooftops. I love it.....

 ....when I'm looking at it from inside a nice warm house and holding a steaming hot cup of tea!

LOL!

I'm hoping that it eases up and magically disappears by tomorrow so that I don't have to be out in it. Somehow though, I don't think that that's going to happen.

DOH!

Trying to take my mind of the recent bad memories I was having earlier by throwing myself into one of the recommended texts for my course next month. I'm such a geek - it's actually become kind of interesting and I noticed today when I was teaching that I was already demonstrating some of the simple grammar explanations that I have read about.

Tricks of the trade!

Priceless.

xoxo

No comments: