“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Tuesday 19 August 2008

Cute Lil Kids

I was waiting at the bus stop today and I saw a little girl in a house across the street. I was there with a friend and she started waving at us and we were waving back.

She can't have been older than 4/5 and was absolutely adorable.

When the bus came I was about to get on when I saw the little girl running across the road holding her grandmother's hand and shouting お姉さん、お姉さん! 

It literally means older sister but is used generally when you're referring to a young woman. So I turned around and the little girl held out a little bag with 2 cartons of juice in it!!

How cute is that!!!!

Shame it was vegetable juice though. I despise that stuff.


No comments: