“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 17 August 2008

Hmmmm...now what??

I am at a complete loss for something to do!!

The only Olympic events that they're showing on TV at the moment are...actually it's just table tennis.
YAWN!!! Very disappointed with Paula Radcliffe's performance in the marathon though....

I could clean my kitchen...I have loads of stuff from other people that needs to be cleaned and put away....

Or I could study Japanese.........

But again I can't be arsed to do any of those useful things. Instead I'm snacking on garlic butter croutons and moving from the sofa to the bed.

The weather's not fab either so I can't even go and chill on the beach and get me a nice lil tan :-(

I could work out...but I'm too lazy.

Lazy Sundays.

好き!!

No comments: