“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 27 August 2008

Why......

.....am I absolutely knackered?!

I didn't even go to bed late last night and I'm absolutely exhausted today. I came home and couldn't be arsed to do any of the enormous amount of housework that's slowly building up and making my house disgusting!!

3 hours and a couple of episodes of House later, I'm more tired than ever!!

I was supposed to go into Fukuoka tonight but I can't be arsed. Even though there is a few people I need to catch up with. Oh, and it's raining. That in itself is enough to make me want to stay at home.

I wonder if it's emotional drain finally catching up with me? But surely that would've happened ages ago?!

I can't stay in bed all day.......well, yeh I can

;-)

No comments: