“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Friday 8 August 2008

Possibly the longest week EVER?

Oh my god this week has gone so damn SLOWLY!!!

Anyone else felt that?

At last it's Friday. At fucking last. This week has dragged like you would not believe. Maybe it's because people have left and I'm finding myself with nothing to do. Just kinda like lying on the bed and trhinking 'hmmmmmmm......what shall I do?'

The first people that I would call to do something with have left. Of course, I do have other friends here but I don't have money to do anything right now. So it's a no win situation.

I'm wondering if the fact that I am constantly thinking about the leavers is the reason why this week has gone so slowly. Because I'm thinking about how much I miss them. Maybe I've spent too much time being sad so the week has been long for me?

And the weather definitely isn't helping. Scorching one minute, amazing storms the next. Kinda fits my mood actually.....

But next week I start a Japanese course so that should be enough to keep my mind occupied for the next couple of weeks...maybe.

xx

No comments: