“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 20 August 2008

Dirty Old Git

Something always seems to be happening at the bus stop this week.

So I'm sitting there waiting for the bus and this old man walks past me. I move my bag to let him sit down but he declines. Not before having a good gawk at my cleavage. Perv.

Then he starts fiddling his belt. Didn't think anything of it - men seem to be adjusting themselves all the time!! But then I noticed he's undone his belt and the button and fly of his trousers and is rooting around dramatically to tuck his shirt in! EEEEUUUUUUWWWWW!!!

Now I know if you need to tuck your shirt in it's prob easier that way but SERIOUSLY!! There's a time and a place!!

And at this point I would like to stress that it's not a bus stop per se.....more of a post stuck to the side of the road. And there is no pavement. I would hate to think what the people driving by would've seen. I'm glad he didn't turn around. Because no doubt about it I would've seen his 'crown jewels'. As my friend would say.

He thought it was hilarious!! I thought it was disgusting!! I've had students who just undo their trousers in class as well. I'm like you can't wait?!

So gross!!

No comments: