“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Monday 18 August 2008

Weird feelings

I'm in some weird zone right now.

I just got back from my Japanese class. I feel tired, sick, sad and lazy. It's like all the emotions I've had over the last few weeks have decided to come all at once today.

But it feels weird coz I feel like I'm about to do something. Or like I should be preparing to do something. That isn't my homework. Which I also can't be arsed to do.

I think I may be a lil disturbed. I got a phone call really late last night and I don't remember the conversation. So I guess I may be worrying about what I've said to someone because I haven't heard from them all day.

Whoops.

Other than that this damn bite on my foot is driving me INSANE!! I've ripped the skin raw from scratching. And no matter what I put on it, including stuff that relieves itching, later I'm clawing away. The other bites are just starting to heal up which is a relief. Now I can start wearing skirts again!!

Think I'll leave my homework until the morning. The olympics are far more important!!

xx

No comments: