“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Saturday 23 August 2008

SSSSSSHHHHHHHHH

I have a horrible headache!!!!

i was out til late on Thursday and then pulled a fabulous all nighter last night that resulted in me getting in at 9am this morning.

OUCH

Met a lot of amusing people though. And caught up with people that I haven't seen for a little while. I can't actually remember the last Friday night I had out in Fukuoka. It's normally a Saturday....

But a 1000yen nomihoudai is just too irresistable to pass up on!!

I can't even believe I'm seriously considering going out again tonight!!

Crazy!!


No comments: