“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Thursday 28 August 2008

Thinking about you London peeps!

Over the last couple of days I've been thinking about London friends...

....I MISS YOU ALL!!!

Especially some of the people that I worked with. Getting through the working day by making frequent trips to M&S, cafes and anywhere to get out the office for a little bit!!

Sure, it sucked at times but I really did enjoy it. And that was mainly because of the people I was working with. They made my time there what it was and I thank them all for that!!

Plus I've never had the chance to work with so many weird people before! It was really interesting to watch people come and go and I had some wicked nights out with those people. Even though I haven't had regular contact with them, I know that they are lifelong friends!!

And I have never heard someone swear as much as Tim!!

Miss ya lovey!!

xxx

No comments: