“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Monday 18 August 2008

Here we go again....

.....back to the land of can't be arsedness.

It's weird coz for the last week I've had to get up at 6.45 to go to Japanese classes. This week they're in the afternoon so I have free mornings.

And I'm still doing nothing!!!

In a way I preferred the morning classes. Even though I was always knackered. Because then your day is over with early and then you can relax and do.....nothing. This week I'm not gonna finish until 5.30 and then there's gonna be the commute home. In rush hour - it's gonna be a nightmare!! Probably not gonna be getting home until 8ish now.

*sigh*

I thought I was being clever wearing jeans on Saturday...but I've still got a massive bite on my foot. That kept me up last night as well. So damn ITCHY!!

arrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!

No comments: