“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 17 August 2008

Olympic champion in the making

Everytime I watch the Olympics or the World or Indoor Championships, I always vow to take up athletics and gymnastics again.

I was such a good athlete. I honestly believe that if I had kept it up, I would be representing my country in the Olympics.

SERIOUSLY!!!!!!

I loved gymnastics too. I think I gave that up by the time I was 12 though. Still adore watching it.

Yet every time I see either of these events, I get those familiar pangs of regret at giving them up so quickly.

Ooooh, the hurdles are starting now! I'm off!!

xx

No comments: