“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 17 August 2008

Restlessness

It's 2.45am on a Saturday night.

I'm not even tired.....even if I tried to sleep I don't think I could. Everything seems so surreal at the moment. Everywhere I look in my apartment there is a reminder of someone who has left.

I should've guessed inheriting everyone else's stuff would've had consequences!! No matter how good my apartment looks right now.

I think it's coz my man has been with me the last couple of days and now he's gone I want to put off going to bed. Because it feels big and empty without him. Doesn't help that I've inherited a load of his stuff as well so literally EVERYWHERE I look is a reminder of him. And that is the reminder that obviously pulls on the heart strings the most.

I know I'll be OK. I just need time to get used to people not being here. I'm not having a nervous breakdown!!!!!! Give me a month and I'm sure I'll be back to my genki ol' self again.

Well, I hope so. Being miserable totally doesn't suit me darling!!!

xx

No comments: