“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Monday 2 March 2009

Heavy Eyelids

Recently I've been waking up absolutely shattered despite the time I go to bed.

I think I'm just getting tired of all of this. Today I had 5 classes, 4 of them in the morning. In 2 of these we watched Kung Fu Panda and did I worksheet that I had prepared. In the other 2, the kids were just studying for a test, so me and the JTE were just sitting at the front of the class doing nothing. What a waste of time! I didn't really understand because normally if the JTE is preparing for tests or giving back tests, she tells me that I don't have to come to the class.

But today she didn't. And I just couldn't stop yawning throughout the whole 2 periods because I was bored shitless.

I mean really - what is the point?!

No comments: