“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 1 March 2009

Something Really Annoying

You know what? Some people are really annoying.

Liars.

Not really liars.

I hate it when people you've been expecting contact from tell you that they've been too busy to call or mail you.

Yet they have time to update their blogs, go out on the town or call/message other people.

My friend was bitching about this yesterday.

And I agree with her! But at the same time I had to point out to her that maybe whoever she was waiting to hear from just DIDN'T want to talk to her. Or maybe they just didn't have anything to say?

I dunno. But she didn't like that one! AT ALL.

I know what she means. But sometimes people have other things or people that they need to catch up with first? But on the other side, it takes less than a minute to write a message. So in that respect, yah, I agree with her. What harm can it do just to let someone know that you are thinking about them? Or let them know that you are OK? Or anything!!! It takes a minute. More people should take the time.


No comments: