“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Monday 2 March 2009

What Makes a Guy Dateable

One of my male friends asked me this today.

The million dollar question.

Everyone has different tastes in men and women. Some people think that David Beckham and Cameron Diaz are hot. Some people don't see it at all. Everyone thinks differently.

Obviously everyone has their ideals. No one asks for an asshole. Well, maybe the odd one or two.

For me, sometimes guys are just TOO NICE. That's not to say that I'm one of those girls who wants an asshole. But I do like a bit of a challenge in that I don't want a guy to be constantly telling me how much he likes me and all that crap. It totally bores me and the words quickly lose their meaning. Yawn!

Humour always wins for me. But not the constant joker because that just gets annoying.

I don't even know why I'm blogging about this. Right now I'm not even interested - never mind looking!

No comments: