“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Tuesday 3 March 2009

Yokohama

Yokohama, 2008

I realised that I barely post any photos on here. Not only does everyone not have facebook but not everyone takes the time to have a look at the photos that I've posted on there.

And I don't blame you - there are hundreds of them!

So I thought that I would post one pic a day from my time in Japan. It may be Japan, or it may be one of the many countries that I've visited since I've been here.

Let's start with this one. This is in Yokohama, Kanagawa ken. There is a theme park there called Cosmo World. I LOVED it. Those of you that know me well know that I absolutely adore theme parks and rides and arcades. I just suddenly turn into this massive kid! LOL - don't we all!

Even the rain couldn't dampen my spirits that day!

xx

No comments: